Champions for Life, Inc. is a non-profit organization operating
at multiple sites throughout Central New York, from
Everest Park in Owasco, to the CFL Sports Center in Auburn.
- We operate the Brian Bisgrove Home of Courage, where families who have children with life threatening illnesses or debilitating conditions can experience weekends of rest and respite, at no cost to the family.
- We support CNY United, Central New York's soccer team for wheelchair-bound athletes.
- We operate the Champions for Life Sports Center, where we provide scholarships to children and families who want to participate in programming but cannot afford to, run a program that matches children with developmental disabilities with mentors to work on social development, physical strength, coordination, and any other goals that child wants to work on, offer the only indoor tennis courts in Cayuga County that are open to the public, and have recreational and competitive programming for athletes in a variety of sports.
- We administer all of the LOFTY programming in Central New York, from Lead in 5 in the elementary schools to Blueprint 2 in the junior high, to a newly developing leadership curriculum at AHS, as well as a week of leadership training every summer for children enrolled at Booker T Washington Community Center.
- We run Everest Park, where the Finger Lakes Lacrosse and Soccer tournaments are held annually, as well as clinics with nationally recognized coaching staff, the Easter Spirit 5K, and other camps and programs. At Everest, we also have the Everest Park Pavilion, available as a location for weddings, reunions, and parties, and 160 acres of fields, woods, hills, and streams for hiking, biking, and being in nature.
Character | Dignity | Spirit
The mission of Champions for Life, Inc. is to promote Christian virtues and character through sports, recreational programs, and activities that foster a love of God, the dignity of the human person, family unity, and respect for others.
Need directions to either of our sites? Check out the buttons below. Just type in your address, and you'll get directions that work on your phone or computer!
We are here for you...
Champions for Life is a multi-sited, non profit organization made possible by dedicated efforts of our administrative staff, coaches, and instructors. These efforts our governed by our volunteer board of directors.
with a program for you...
You can find a variety of sports programming to suit whatever you may be interested in, at two locations: the CFL Sports Center, and Everest Park! We offer gymnastics, tennis, soccer (indoor and outdoor), competitive cheer, lacrosse (indoor and outdoor), group exercise, recreational camps, sports camps, sports clinics, open gym, home school fitness and developmental disability recreation services.
in a place just right for YOU.
Our facilities are home to birthday parties, a 24 hour fitness center, an indoor arena, five full size sports fields, a pavilion you can rent for special events, the Brian Bisgrove Home of Courage, a 10,000 square foot gymnastics center, three full size tennis courts, meeting rooms, and much more. Ask us about renting the arena, the pavilion, or our other facilities for group events!